Monday, August 24, 2009

An Evening with Dragon's Melody

March 24th 2007, my form 2 was the most memorable time I had in MCO, feels like a long time ago when we had the concert,the experience all of us had was amazing, I still remember the practice sessions which started almost immediately after the 2006 handover when the exco board (The president of the time was Mas. Lee Kitt Leong, a brilliant leader) gave us the first song for the concert.We were so spirited in practicing so many months before the concert, I had a great time during practice as one the 4 cellists for the orchestra. I had so much fun even though the road was full of stress, frustrations and scoldings but above all I had a wonderful experience which I treasured during these practice sessions.

Then came the night for the concert, we got Master Timothy Chee,director of this year's drama too draw a dragon for us with the opening song, it was awesome. Then came our performances which we collaborated with a lot of clubs and societies, like Wushu, Chinese Language Society, and many more.

Apologies if my posts seem dull,I'm not much of a creative writer but just wanted to share my experiences during the Concert 2 years ago, that gave me so much nice memories.


P.S. Please wait a while for Photos,have to dig through a few sources.
Signing Off,
The Secretary.

2 comments:

  1. yeah i still reminber the experience..
    it was quite stress..
    hehe me and jin neng always give NG WAI HONG.. scold..
    but we did it with the spirit hehe...
    that time when me and jin neng was f1 so WAI HONG train we both so that can train other people...
    even that we are quite scare of WAI HONG YEAH...
    hehe
    dun worry we try next year.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that we managed to pull off the concert spectacularly. At that time, members were all very co-operative and we exco's did not have to worry too much about lack of practice. I sincerely hope MCO can repeat the feat and be able to come up with many more amazing performances to keep the MCO star shining brightly for many more years to come.

    With regards,
    Victor Ho Seong Tuck
    Vice President 06/07

    ReplyDelete